Dubai is one of the most visited city in the Middle East and has a thriving food industry. With thousands of restaurants serving food from all over the world, I take it as my personal duty to taste and share my experiences so that you do not miss out on anything delicious.
The Taste Log is where I come to write all about food I have eaten. I rate the overall experience, giving restaurants a rating based on 5 aspects; the ambience, presentation, taste, service and value.
Now I have visited more than 200 restaurants all over Dubai and the list keeps on growing. Join me in my journey as I eat around Dubai in search of new cravings to develop my taste.
Some Amazing Stats About The Taste Log:
- The Taste Log is Ranked #14th blog on Zomato
- With over 4,752 followers
- Reviewed 272 restaurants
- An expert on 9 neighborhoods in Dubai; Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), Al Safa, Jumeirah 1, Umm Suqeim, Al Karama, Mankhool, Downtown Dubai, Business Bay, Trade Centre Area
- The Taste Log has over 5,257 followers
- With a following of 60% female users
- Over 67% of followers aged 18-34
- An user audience credibility of 89%